ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER?
Do you have the ability to be positive, follow ethical professional organization policies and procedures even if you have never done things that way before?
If you are a positive team player, follow and promote company policies and procedures, will work 40 hours a week (yes present, working 40 hours, additional would appreciate but not required) and complete a minimum of 30 flat rate billable hours a week (without a workmanship comeback problem) you will receive $50 per hour flat rate for every hour completed! PLUS MANY Benefits such as insurance, uniforms, training and much more! WE ARE A TRAINING COMPANY!!! We believe in training our team.
We have over 20 different Scantools/labscopes/thermal imagers, ADAS master calibration set, Key/FOB/Transponder Programming/Cutting. Some makes and models more capability than the dealership having their tools and aftermarket. You will not be limited by our equipment or bays to work out of!!!
If this is not you but you know someone, refer then and receive a nice reward depending on their abilities, certifications and licenses (such as State Inspector, EPA refrigerant 609, ETC…)
We are also hiring a service advisor/consultant also with great pay and benefits as well as a facility maintenance technician.
If you are not a positive team player, will not follow and promote our policies and procedures, please do not apply!
For more details submit your contact information on FaceBook or on our website careers page.
If you are serious, a full application can be downloaded from our website career opportunities: https://carmastersauto.com/Files/PDF/CARMASTERS-Application-1-.pdf
Service Writer - Job Description
This position is responsible for the receipt and flow of all incoming work, communication with customers and constant communication with all other internal departments.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain all specific vehicle / customer information required for proper repairs, contacting customer and invoicing. Specific equipment information includes total engine hours, and any noticeable damage to the equipment.
- Write up customers’ equipment issues and concerns or maintenance requirements accurately and clearly. Use the OEM questionnaires and attach the document to the RO.
- Obtain customer signature on the repair order and provide customer a copy of the repair order.
- Must be able to understand, communicate, and evaluate all vendors. Warranty guidelines, approval processes and policies during the write up and repair process.
- Be able to open repair orders under warranty or customer pay status.
- Establish customers’ method of payment, Purchase Order requirements and estimate requirements if needed at time of write up.
- Investigate progress of equipment repairs and contact customer with status changes / promise time if required. Use service notes to record updates.
- Manage and secure all equipment keys, Lpg Tank, and misc. accessories.
- Close repair orders daily, no equipment is to leave without invoice
- Ensure equipment is parked in assigned areas, equipment is tagged and properly stored.
- Explain completed work and charges to the customer.
- Input all equipment data into the work order electronically and required paperwork.
- Search OEM website for campaigns, recalls, updates, and warranty coverage’s.
- Prepare an invoice for the customer with proper spelling and grammar, ensuring that the repairs are clearly detailed in the document.
Qualifications required for the job position:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in service or sales in the Material Handling or automotive industry
- High degree of product and technical knowledge is preferred
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer
- Must be self-motivated and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must conduct his / her self in a professional manner
- Customer service orientated, with the ability to observe the Core Values of the company
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 2 years
State inspector/ Diagnostics Technician - Job Description
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan.
These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
Qualifications required for the job position:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1+ year of automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Must have a VA State inspectors license
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Application Form